Meals on Wheels is designed to improve the nutritional status of the individuals receiving the service.
The benefits of this program are:
- Assist convalescents upon discharge from hospital.
- Provides social contact for people living at home.
- Allow the disabled and elderly to maintain their independence as long as possible.
- Serves as a check up service on the well being of recipients.
- Meals are available Monday through Friday, holidays included.
- Nutritious meals prepared at the Valley View Manor.
- Offers a hot, full-course meal that is delivered by courteous, friendly volunteers to your home at Noon.
- Provided to the recipient at a minimal set cost per meal.