Community Programs Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for the position of Community Programs Coordinator to oversee our programs in the town of Rimbey and the west half of Ponoka County. The Community Programs Coordinator is responsible for the recruitment, development, retention, and recognition of all Rimbey FCSS volunteers. The Community Programs Coordinator maintains procedures, job descriptions, statistics, and grant requirements for all programs in their portfolio. The preferred candidate will have previous experience working with community not for profit organizations, their issues, and concerns, be able to conduct research and define solutions and alternatives and be able to communicate effectively with these groups. This is a part-time position working approximately 24 hours per week with occasional evening and weekend duties required to support community events.
Applicants must have:
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Proficiency in Microsoft 365 apps and services
· 10 years of progressively responsible office experience
· Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and provide proof of insurance and registration upon hire
· Current vulnerable sector/criminal record check
· Proof of full immunization for COVID-19
· Preference will be given to those with post-secondary education in business or human services
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and cover letter to Wendy German, HR Coordinator at email@example.com. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.