Health Care Aide
We are currently accepting applications for casual Health Care Aides to serve our clients in the town of Rimbey and the west half of Ponoka County. Health Care Aides are required in both our Home Support and Personal Care programs. A Health Care Aide certificate or previous experience is an asset, but training may be provided to the right candidate.
Applicants must have:
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Desire to help others and display compassion and a non-judgmental attitude
· Tolerance of others; lifestyles, values and priorities
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and provide proof of insurance and registration upon hire
· Current vulnerable sector/criminal record check
· Proof of full immunization for COVID-19
Please send resume and cover letter to Wendy German, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until suitable candidates are found. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.